Vegan-friendly restaurants are popping up around the globe! From fast food to fine dining, restaurants everywhere are beginning to recognize that more and more patrons are looking for healthy vegan options.
If you find yourself at an establishment without a clear vegan choice, try asking the server if they can accommodate you in some way. Chefs often welcome the opportunity to go beyond the menu and whip up something special. And if not, the request alone can send a clear message, primarily when directed at the manager or owner personally.
If you find yourself out and about, and you're feeling a little hungry, be on the lookout for any of these popular restaurants that always have vegan options available:
- Taco Bell
- Bean/veggie burritos are a delicious and popular favorite.
- Tropical Smoothie Café
- TS Cafe uses Beyond Meat faux chicken in their wraps and salads.
- Cheeburger Cheeburger
- Johnny Rockets
- Red Robin
- Vegan/veggie burger options are always available.
- Allie's Pizzeria & Café
- Domino's - Select locations
- Mallow Mushroom
- Mod Pizza
- Pizza Fusion
- Offering vegan cheese and specialty pizzas.
Pubs and Bars
- Trinity Hall - Dallas
- This pub, though not 100% vegan, has a nice variety of vegan and vegetarian options.
- A & W *
- Burger King
- Carl's Jr.
- Jack in the Box
- McDonalds *
- *Only select locations offer vegan options.
You might also like